One of the first things I learned in my own quest for self knowledge was told to me by one of my college professors. It was a statement that was so profound that it has been a basic statement of all my life lessons.
“You cannot help someone who will not help themselves”.
Are you willing to help yourself?
If you are then the following tools will really help you. Please remember though, if it gets too big for you, please be big and get help.
- Listen to the words in your thoughts. What are you telling yourself?
- How do you feel?
- What does it feel like to be in your body?
- What health issues do you have?
- What are you willing to do to improve your life?
- Who are the key influences in your life?
- What influences exist in your physical environment that could affect your wellbeing?
- Who are you?
- Are you willing to be happy?
- Are you willing to take over running your life?